CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established Group of Companies with regional offices in Limassol, we are seeking to recruit a Russian-Speaking Corporate Administrator to join their team. The successful applicant will possess 2+ years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator and speak Russian & Greek to a fluent level. Knowledge of Greek will considered an advantage.
- Dealing with the day to day administration of the Group of the Companies.
- Coordinating of workflows with another departments of the Company.
- Preparation of mandatory documentation for the incorporation and liquidation of the Companies.
- Liaising with the Secretary / Agents / Insurance Companies / Auditors of the Group of the Companies and another external consultants on various corporate and banking matters.
- Opening and maintaining the bank accounts with local and foreign banks for the Companies Group, communications with the banks regarding various matters.
- Preparation of resolutions/minutes, PoAs and other internal documentation/agreements for the Group of the Companies.
- Preparation and submission of the documents to the authorities (Tax Office, Social Insurance, CRMD, Notary Public, Registrar of Companies).
- Maintenance of various registers/database of documentation: corporate registers, agreements, PoA, Resolutions, Minutes, Trademarks, subscriptions, etc…
- Ideally educated to degree level in Business Administration, Law or related field.
- 2+ Years of relevant experience as a Corporate Administrator is a must.
- Knowledge of Cyprus Corporate Governance and basic tax legislation.
- Legal/law background will be considered as an advantage.
- Fluent in English & Russian (written and oral), Greek is much desirable.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- Very strong administrative/organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to details in papers and processes.