CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, a globally recognised provider of tailor-made Residence & Citizenship Planning services, we are seeking to recruit a Governmental Advisory Director to join their expanding team of professionals in Limassol. The successful applicant will possess a strong legal and business development background and will be responsible for growing the Government Advisory Practice by developing government relationships, closing new government mandates and expanding the Group’s government advisory activities. Outstanding communications skills in English are a must; any additional languages will be considered an advantage.
- Develop strong relationships with the respective stakeholders and positively engage with them is a prime requirement of this position.
- Undertake Business Development activities and project management, resulting from successfully acquired government mandates.
- Corporate Development (building the Government Advisory Practice).
- Implementation of the Government Advisory Strategy.
- Strengthening existing and developing new government relationships.
- Identifying Business Development and Project Opportunities.
- Closing contracts with governments.
- Supporting and improving current government mandates.
- Developing innovative strategies to attract foreign direct investment for governments.
- Master’s degree or higher from leading university
- Ideally a qualified lawyer from an established jurisdiction.
- Business development track record.
- Min. 3 years managing complex and high-profile projects.
- Min 5 years of sales experience.
- Exhibited political and organizational agility.
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills.
- Managing resources and leading project teams.
- Stakeholder management.
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
- Unquestionable personal code of ethics, integrity and trust.
- Willingness to travel internationally for work purposes.
- Solution oriented and effective communicator.
- Team player focused on cooperation and delivering results.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Positive attitude and outlook.
- Fluency in English is essential; additional language skills will be beneficial.