CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
Our client is a Cyprus Investment Firm providing independent and personalized investment solutions for individuals and is specialized on brokerage and asset management. They are currently looking to grow their team and they’re looking for a Risk and Compliance Specialist to join their professional team in Nicosia
- Providing risk management and risk control in the frames of asset management on the world finance markets. Undertaking responsibility for all aspects of risk management for CIF;
- Managing risks using Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software;
- Preparation of information and for Investment Committees, suggesting solutions of reducing or eliminating any sorts of risks;
- Developing risk-related policies, procedures and processes to be implemented by the company under the provisions of relevant legislation;
- Establishing of compliance system, which guarantees that the Company’s interests and reputation are protected;
- Developing and implementing policies and procedures in order to meet the compliance requirements of regulatory authority and other applicable rules and regulations;
- Producing and submitting to the regulator periodic compliance reports and other reports as required;
- Performing internal trainings to employees;
- Performing any other functions related to regulatory compliance.
- Relevant experience as a Risk/Compliance Specialist in CySEC regulated entity;
- Degree related to Management/Finance/Economics;
- CySEC Advanced certificate;
- Excellent knowledge of risk management tools and techniques and their practical implementation;
- Knowledge of international and Cyprus Financial and Investment legislation, and relevant regulatory base for entities regulated by the CySEC on the expert level;
- Eligibility to work in Cyprus;
- Fluency in oral and written English;
- Computer proficiency;
- Proficiency with different Automated Risk Management Systems and specialized Risk Management software is advantage.
- analytical skills;
- attention to details;
- strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- problem solving and decision making skills;
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
What the company offers:
- competitive salary;
- opportunities of professional growth and development;
- friendly and modern working environment.