CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
6th Floor, Athlos Building, 28 Nikis Avenue,
CareerFinders, on behalf of our client, an established and highly respected International Banking institution, we are seeking to recruit an Anti-Fraud Monitoring Officer to join their expanding team in Limassol. The successful applicant will ideally possess 3+ years of relevant professional experience applying principles and practices of anti-fraud management. This position suits an applicant with a very keen eye for detail and a passion for security. Previous experience in a Transaction Monitoring capacity is a must.
- Perform daily monitoring of Anti-Fraud System (AFS) alerts and performing initial triage of registered events.
- Communicate with client-facing staff (Call Center, Branches) when addressing potential fraud cases.
- Initiate investigation on potential fraud cases and participate in developing of appropriate reports for the Management.
- Analyze transactions of the Bank in order to prevent fraud.
- Identify abnormalities in behavior of customers and employees involved in transactions.
- Continuous adjustment of rules and parameters of Anti-Fraud System in order to decrease false positives rate and customer insult rate.
- Monitor adherence to Anti-Fraud rules and procedures of the Bank.
- Support Anti-Fraud division in development of relevant internal regulations (policies, procedures, manuals etc.).
- Provide appropriate feedback and proposals for the enhancement of relevant AFS policies and rules to Anti-Fraud Data Analyst.
- Provide appropriate feedback and proposals for the continuous development of Anti-Fraud System to the Information Systems Department.
- Perform other related activities.
- Postgraduate degree in Information Technology, Information Security, Computer Science or in any other related field.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in applying principles and practices of anti-fraud management.
- Sufficient knowledge of global and the EU standards on Information Technology and Information Security (e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT, NIST, PCI DSS etc.).
- Sufficient knowledge of the financial services regulatory framework in relation to fraud management (e.g. CBC, ECB, EBA Regulations).
- Good knowledge of fraud prevention/detection techniques and on-line fraud management.
- Knowledge of the EU regulation regarding payment services, prevention of fraud is an advantage.
- Knowledge of cards schemes’ requirements regarding prevention of fraud is an advantage.
- Knowledge of various payment channels (online and mobile banking, cards, ATM, APIs).
- Skills on data analysis or visualization skills is an advantage.
- Having an appropriate certification is an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic, energetic and results driven.
- Stress resistance.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written.
- Experience in fraud prevention.
- Experience with AML, transaction monitoring or anti-fraud systems.
- Experience in forensic or other investigations.
- Ready for daily monitoring routines.
- Good at finding patterns and inconsistencies in behavior of individuals and legal entities.