CyprusNet is not responsible or liable for any scams, frauds, misleading job offerings or false resume information within Cyprus Jobs free service. We strongly recommend that users never reveal private information such as credit cards, bank accounts, insurance numbers, passports, ID numbers or give away any money and so forth.
If you've been targeted by a job scam, report to: Cyprus Crime Combating Department
101 Gladstonos street
On behalf of our client, a well-established Legal & Corporate Services Company licensed by the Bar Association, GRS are recruiting a Qualified Accountant to join their team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will provide both internal accounting services to the company and external accounting services to company’s clients and will develop the accounting department. If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience, then GRS look forward to receiving your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Internal bookkeeping and accounting for the company.
- Prepare forecast of the company to enable the managers to take decision
- VAT/VIES filing – for internal companies and for some companies under management.
- MOSS filing
- Payroll / SI filing - for internal companies and for some companies under management.
- Issuing and sending invoices.
- Liaising with the auditors of the companies under Management, so experience preparing financial statement is high consider
- Preparation of Financial Statements, management accounts and annual statutory accounts
- Any other adhoc Financial Reports as required by Management.
- Interaction with clients to provide excellent planning, consulting and expertise
- Dynamic person who is updated about the changes and development in tax legislation
- University degree in Accounting or Finance or any other relevant field
- Holder of a Professional Qualification ACA/ACCA
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role within Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge about Accounting Software’s and/ or Audit Software: CaseWare
- Proficient in MS Excel and other MS Office Applications
- Multi-tasking skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Annita Paliou, email@example.com quoting the above job reference or call +35 725 342 720 for further information.